- First class on Monday Jan 4, 9:30 AM
- Please read the course syllabus
- Please register to this course in Courseville applicattion and join the FB group by clicking at the pink gift box next to the course icon.
- Quiz 1 on Feb 12
- Quiz 2 on Apr 1
- Midterm on Feb 29, 1-4 PM
- Final on May 4, 1-4 PM
All the following lectures are available at my YouTube channel. More lectures are soon to be uploaded.
- Proofs of determinant properties under row operations
- Linear transformation
- Complex number
- Analytic functions
- Proof of Taylor’s theorem
All the following slides are combined in EE202_JSS_handouts.pdf (185 pages and ready to print in A4 paper).
(revised on Jan 27, 2016)
Complex Analysis (revised on Feb 21, 2014)
Please read the course syllabus
Mon/Wed 9:30-11 AM, Room Eng 3 206
to be announced
The first two books are main reference books for this course.
The total score consists of